Thinking Thursday - Take a Step in the Right Direction


I am sitting here working on stuff for my job and I look over at a paper that said
"TAKE A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION"

1. Acknowledge "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God." Rom 3:23
2. Repent "Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins ,ay be blotted out" Acts 3:19
3. Confess "If we confess our sins. He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness" 1 John 1:9
4. Believe "He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be dammed" Mark 16:16
5. Receive "He came unto His own, and His own received Him not.  But as many as received Him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name" John 1:11,12


With all these things said why wouldn't I become a child of the Lord?  Why wouldn't I want to be in the Glory of the Lord? Why would I want all these things and more for, not only myself, but for those around me?  Living with a faithful heart is a hard road to travel but with the Right Steps and the Lord with you along that path, All His Glory can given to you. 

Today was just a Thinking Thursday about my continued path with the Lord. 

Where are you on your path?

When will you take the next step?

Need a friend on the path to His Glory?

I am here for you friend.

Comments

Popular Posts