Monday why Monday?

Today was one of those days where no matter who you are, you head into work willing to talk to others about the "game"! I am not a huge fan of sports but this game seems to be pretty much the only game I will watch most of. I do however, always watch the commericals so I know what people are talking about, but this year I was looking for one in particular. One that was filling the media for the past few weeks is Focus on the Family's ad with Tim Tebow. The ad it's self was not offensive I found it to be funny and light hearted. I really think that those opposed to this ad should visit their website http://www.focusonthefamily.com/  and really look deep with in their hearts!  Here is the ad that ran on 2/7/10



Also that while looking into finding the ad on youtube.com
I did find a very funny ad that really made me laugh.


I am not sure why being ProLife offends so many people, we as humans
should love one another and remember that life begins at conception.

Comments

Red Shoes said…
Re: The Tebow ad... I was amazed at all of the 'anti' press about it... and I'm not sure anyone had really screened it... like you, I didn't find it offensive at all...

~shoes~
Jromamma said…
thanks shoes for the follow! feel free to get to know me by digging deeper!

Popular Posts