I'm A Hot Mom ! Are you......

Fitness Family, Young And Fabulous, Mom Cafe, Mom Time, Mom Care, Mom Tips, My Hot Mom, hot moms club
I'm A Hot Mom ! Are you......And I am not talking Hot Flashes (YET)

I vow to take my mom time everyday so I can take care of myself and become a better me — for myself, and my love ones.

And this week I have...

I have sat reading a book by the fire with a pumpkin chai tea!  Yummy
I crocheted two hats this week! (more to come)
I have worked on my photoblog
I took the long route home so I could have extra mee minutes!
I cranked the music in MY car on the way home from work.
I slept in because my 8year old was good enough to make breakfast for he and his brother.

(that's a lot of I's which = mee minutes)
But I am really going to spend more mee time by adding a work out routine, with the spring weather arriving I am really feeling the need to be awake with the sun (and not the SONS).  So next week I will be adding more mee minutes by using my stationary bike or the wii fit MORE!  And as I do I will be tweeting and bloggin about it, maybe not all at the same time but soon after.

Comments

Way to go on your efforts to take care of yourself! Looking forward to your tweets and posts on the following weeks. :-)

Popular Posts