Past 24 hours

Working in a PRC I have had lots of opportunities to learn and experience so much in just a few short months and this past 24 hours had brought me to tears more than twice, and in the past 24 hours I have jumped for joy like a little kid on her birthday (wing/arm flapping and all) over a beautiful film.

This is not a main stream DVD release but an amazing movie that really brings one through the emotional roller coaster of a young unmarried professional woman.  The movie focuses on everything she goes through once she finds out that she and her long term boyfriend are expecting an unexpected pregnancy.

Sarah’s Choice is a great movie and one I hope you all get to see. I had been waiting for this movie to come out since September, when my executive Director and Client Services direct returned from a national PRC conference where it was debuted to those who attended. They were excited about it and that was shared with me!





Because of the DVD arriving at our PRC I have already reserved a three month period where we will be able to share this movie with local churches and groups that would like to view it.  So much has happened in such a short time with this movie and all the amazing things it brings to my life already!  WOW

During this 24hours I also had the opportunity to attend a Choose Life Campaign Award Breakfast that had a few amazing speaker. Bob Foust from Alabama who, as the Executive Director of the Alabama Pro-Life Coalition Education Fund, has raised and distributed over $1.5 million to pro-life and pro-adoption agencies thanks to thousands of “compassionate people” in his state who have purchased and renewed their Alabama “Choose Life” License Plate since its approval in 2002.

Then a rep from the Catholic Social Services of Hartford and Save Haven Creator Tim Jaccard both gave amazing testimonies on child protective services and the benefits of adoption.

http://nationalsafehavenalliance.org/media.php#molly

I will write more about this great orginization as I have more time to research their mission and the laws in the state in which I live.

Comments

Popular Posts