tuesday -

Looking for inspiration?
No really I am looking for something to write about - after a week long run of food and children I am flat out of ideas.  I could write about my son turning 8
I could write about our trip to disney
I could write about the amazing christmas story that should be the focus of the season.
But in all I can not focus on one thing to write.

So here I sit looking at the Christmas tree and relaxing.  I love knowing that there is NO deadline to take it down, as we have the most amazing fake tree.  Lights twinkle and there are still gifts below it just make it all seem as if chirstmas will be here again in a week. But as we all know it will be another year till this amazing season sparks up again.

This week with the children and with my DH - has made see that they are all such great individules.  Each one has their strong points and their pickie uini things about them that drive me bonkers.  But this week has given us a chance to bond as a family, and to really spend time together.  Some good and some not so good, but in all we have spent time as a family together.

Tention between my DH and I has been high, but it is normal for us when we are stuck in the house together for a long time.  I feel bad for him as he goes crazy if he has nothing to do, and it drives me bonkers to see him like that.  But tomorrow he will back at work and given his well deserved break from the family.  Then onto a long weekend of friends and more family time.  Lets see how we survive the upcoming week.

Comments

Popular Posts