June 22, 2011

School is out....now what?

So last friday closed out the school year with a bang of a week, from an awards assembly, kindergarten reading graduation party, two field days, pizza lunch in the classroom, all ending with a last day pick up at school.  It was a busy but fun week, and I was glad I could share most of it with the kids and their classmates.  Now the two weeks prior held a chorus concert, drama production and a field trip to Mystic Aqurium with a group of Kindergarteners.  I had also been subbing in the school so much I was starting feel like I lived there, and I loved seeing the kids everyday in school.  But I must say I am glad the school year is over and we can enjoy being children (ok I can watch them being children).

Each week

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home