November 25, 2010

Giving Thanks again this year!

As the day comes to an end I have not forgotten what I am thankful for this Thanksgiving.

Here is the question! 

Should I make a list?  Or should I write it all out? 

Another question is ~ Does anyone even care about this blog enough to read this entry?  So I am doing this for me and so others can read about what I care about, so I will make a list of the things I am THANKFUL for this Thanksgiving.

I am THANKFUL FOR THE FOLLOWING....

1. Our Lord and Savior! - (Without Him nothing below would ever be)

2. My Family - (all parts from my parents, husband, children and all others extended!)

3. For my Health be it on again /off again (simple colds, are nothing beyond normal)

4. Our Country - (we are still living in a country where you can speak freely and practice religion freely)

5. Employment - (of both my spouse and self)

6. Friends (be them new or old, close or far they are still precious to me)

7. Mistakes (for without them I would be perfect and NOBODY IS PERFECT)

8. Second Chances (because without them I would not be where I am)

9. Love - Because without it life would be worthless  

10. Creativity - I would be lost and boring if I did not have this in my heart!



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home