October 9, 2010

Saturday

This morning was a blessing!
I was not woken up by a little boy or an alarm clock of another, I was woken up by the heavy sounds of dishes being put away by our 8year old.
Don't get me wrong this might seem like a weird thing to wake you, but our bed room is still on the first floor ad next to the kitchen, so kitchen noise is normal for us.
But what is not normal is the sound of doing chores without the sounds of fighting. This is very abnormal! There is normally fighting and drama when it comes to doing a simple chore,but not this am! Wow!
I guess I'll have to take tips from my husband on getting the boys to do chores! So I started my weekend off right, let's see how the rest can go from here!
http://www.robertsrockfarm.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home