October 8, 2010

Focused on Friday - Fall has arrived

Fall has arrived and with it I have started my annual need to bake and cook warm comfort food.  Last night was no different.  I made a nice apple, onion and maple baked pork tenderloin.  WOW was it yummy. Even the boys did not add honey mustard to it!  Amazing in it's self.

But with fall comes all the ugh work.  The work that makes us say UGH when we talk about having to do it.  From yard work, toy clean up and picking up leaves to putting the air conditioners away and breaking out the heaters.  It is a whole weekend worth of chore and all the UGH work that come along with it.

As I mentioned I love fall, I love sweaters, and hiking boots, tall socks and hoodies.  I love the crunch of the leaves on the ground and I love the smell of a nice meal cooking in the oven.  Warm days and cool nights, sitting by the fire and enjoying the falling leaves.  There are just So many things make us love the fall as much as we love the change of most of the seasons.  Not everyone LOVES the arrival of Fall as much as I do, but I know there are plenty of folks who can not wait to go out for a nice hike this weekend in New England, and I am hoping we are one of the many families outside this weekend.

What do you like about fall?

If Fall is not you favorite season which one is and why?

More to come......as we adventure into the Northeastern part of CT this weekend.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home