September 23, 2010

Friends and the Fall - Thinking Thursday

Well more time has past and I am writing again!
Be it just for today or for more days to come! Who knows?
School started!
Kids schedules are filling up and events for work got crazy!
Dare I say that the fall and winter holidays are right around the corner? Ugh yeah I went there.

The house here is all decorated for Halloween, pumpkins gourds, gooles and ghosts, that's all on the inside.

I have yet to decorate the outside (which is one of my favorite thing to do) but I am waiting on a friend! She and I are planning a trip to the farm to pick out pumpkins & mums with the kids, then have a whole harvest fest with our two families.
From carving and sweets to simmering cider and seasonal beer, we are planning on some fun! I can not wait! But in the mean time I have to work on homework with 4th grader, clean house, sort clothes, plan the holidays and all the events that come with them, then pretty much work and maintain a home.

But as the boys get older it seems harder to do the juggling act. Can anyone tell me if there is a tie when it gets better? Is there an end point to the craziness with kids?
If so feel free to email me! If not I guess I will iron out all the pieces and figure out what works best for my family!
For now I am looking forward to time spent with friends, who have become like family!

www.robertsrockfarm.blogspot.com

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Hey Jen,

GREAT post and AWESOME photo...I think it will be easier when the kids go off to college and then you will look back and realize that these are "The Good Old Days"!

Mary(infomaniac11)
P.S. Thanks for putting DarkChoice on your blog...Blessings to you!

September 26, 2010 at 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home