July 7, 2010

Wake Up Wednesday #B90Days

Reading the Bible in 90- days - This is a huge challange for me, as reading and committing  to reading anything is hard for me.  But as Monday I've committed both to myself and to an awesome group of people online through twitter and blogs.  I see the accountability as the key to accomplishing this.

So my wake up call has arrived and I've already read day one and day two on the schedule.  Much of what I've already read is new to me and this is exciting and encouraging.  So as I read through the Bible in 90 days, I will be keeping you all updated and share with you my insights that I've encountered.  It is not too late to join me and all those who are up for this awesome challange.

http://www.momstoolbox.com/blog/bible-in-90-days-reading-schedule/

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home