July 27, 2010

truthful tuesday!

“What you perceive, your observations, feelings, interpretations, are all your truth. Your truth is important. Yet it is not The Truth.” Linda Ellinor


A quote that hit me hard! We all can read this and truly except it, for it is so true! We all live our lives some to the fullest and others day to day, but no matter what we all live with our own Truth and that is not always the truth that others seek.

So living our life to seek out others truth is not a healthy way to live, we should continue to live seeking out the truth that the Bible and the Lord has placed before us, for his word is Truth.

As a Christian, a very young Christian, I seek the truth that is in the Bible, I seek the truth in my own life and in my world. But as a Pro life advocate I also seek others to tell them of my truth, to tell them what I am lead to believe is the truth from the Lord. To tell others that Life is Life from the second it is formed. I will not continue on with my opions on abortion and life, at least not in this post.

So I would encourage you to seek your Truth and live by your Truth, live to the fullest and be honest with you heart, follow your truth, no matter how you are guided by it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home