June 1, 2010

Truthful tuesday - The MOB Society

Last Night I took part in a great twitter party! (dont know what a twitter party is?  Well ~ A twitter party is a fast and fun virtual party, using the twitter platform. Usually held in the evening, twitter parties typically last 1-2 hours and are a wonderful way for people to connect and discuss a topic of choice. Most twitter parties have an expert panelist and party host to keep the party on topic.)

This twitter party was based around the new web site The MOB Society (Moms Of Boys) http://www.themobsociety.com/
A beautiful net work of Moms who blog (some men too) and who are trying to raise a boy or two in this tough world.  The women who are a part of this also want to make sure we raise strong, confident boys who know the Lord!  What could be better? Not much.

There were great questions in which you could win great prizes.  Did I win? Nope Did I care? Nope!  I met a few great people and gained an understanding that "I am not alone" in this raising of boys thing.

So if I learnedd anything last night about boys, it was that my boys are NORMAL and the rest of the world has a messed up way of looking at children.  These creatures (boys) are different they are a challange and I look forward to having a beautiful network of Christ followers who are also raising young men of the Lord.

THANK YOU FOR Bringing the MOB Society to light!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Secret Mom Thoughts said...

I haven't started twittering yet but this sounds interesting.

June 1, 2010 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger JRomamma said...

Twittering is great! But the site is awesome too!

June 1, 2010 at 11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home