June 8, 2010

Truthful Tuesday - Giving Up? Or Shielding my Heart?

WOW - what a title!
So I ask how do I give up and How do I move forward for the good of my family?  Or do I continue to shield my heart?

Hard questions and I am so sure I do not have any answers on how to GIVE UP!  But what I am looking for is how do I give up caring about the relationship I have with someone, because I seem to try and try to make it work, but in the end my efforts are what bites me back? (fyi I am NOT talking about my married relationship)  I can not and will not say what relationship I feel that I put in so much and get next to nothing back, but I can say that it hurts over and over again and I need to find a way to put up a large shield.

A shield that will help protect my heart from so much heart break so much mental pain that it is causing friction in my home.  It is causing fights!  It is causing me to be a woman I do not like to be.  It is hurting the long term relationships I want to have with my boys, but most of all it is hurting ME.  SOunds a bit self focused, right? Well if you can not protect yourself and your own heart, whose will you protect?

Be be honest I need to protect my HEART before it endures more damage! 
Before the effects of what harm has been done already, set in and take hold of my life, I need to start to give up on this person(s) and move on. But how?

I will write more on how I choose to give up and how I'm getting though this~

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Sorry you are going through this.

June 8, 2010 at 8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home