June 28, 2010

Monday, Why MONDAY? New Start

I think I like to ask myself this question each week! 
I like to see what I can come up with in my head.
Monday, Why Monday?

Monday is a great start and also a dreaded start to the week.
We all are slower on monday mornings, even without having to rush the kids off to school or self off to work. Mondays are here to remind us what the weekends offered us and how much fun we had over the weekend past.  Mondays are days to start a new week and offer so much for the week ahead. Mondays are always fowned upon and labeled as the worset day of the week.

But todays Monday, I want to write about starting a new life.
Not my own, but that of a young couple from our church who just got married yesterday.
Reading all the post from friends on facebook, you could see how loved they are as a couple and how much in Love they are with eachother!  They are starting the next step of their lives today.  Waking up as a married couple!  How cool is that?

What a feeling to start off on a monday morning, headed to the airport as a married couple! Going on vacation for the first time together.  So many firsts in their lives will come over the next few years and I am excited for them as they start their new life together.

Over the next few months two more young couples from our church home will be getting married, and I feel the same excitement for each of them.  Young beautiful Christian couples starting their lives together, it is an amazing sight.  Oh to be young and waking up on a monday morning married and so in Love, it is a wonderful thing.


BTW Congrats Ashley and Nate! May God Continue to Bless you in the years ahead!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandra said...

Aaaah, to be a newlywed! What a good way to start a Monday, I'd say. I, however, love Mondays because it means the kids are back in school, and I don't have to hear: "Are we doing anything today?" See how I took Monday and made it something extremely positive!

June 28, 2010 at 5:13 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

Aaaah, to be a newlywed! What a good way to start a Monday, I'd say. I, however, love Mondays because it means the kids are back in school, and I don't have to hear: "Are we doing anything today?" See how I took Monday and made it something extremely positive!

June 28, 2010 at 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home