May 6, 2010

Did he really have to say that?

Over the past few years I have been dying my hair.  Alright more like the past 15 years of my life! 
I love changing my color and I love being able to express myself through the color. 
But last night I shared my idea of letting my hair go back to it's natural color with my darling husband.  Over the past few years my hair has started to include grey hair!  I am not bothered by the grey nor am I trying to hide it!  So I stated to my darling husband, I am going to let me hair go natural and see what my grey hair does...
His reply....
"maybe it will get you a free cofffee at MacDonalds or 10% off Khols on wednesdays?"

Ugh!  Well even with those sweet and very up lifting words I am going to let me hair GO GREY! As with any thing else I write about I am sure I will update you all on this. 

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't dyed mine since college- but also decided to just be gray. I think it is less traumatic to let it go gradually than it is to have a line that grows out... Let's be proud silver haired mamas together!- carly

May 25, 2010 at 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home