April 20, 2010

Truthful Tuesday - I suck at this....

Alright I admit it - I suck at blogging!!!
I have so many great ideas and I love to write, but in general I suck at blogging! I had this great plan to write every day and I even named each day except saturday and sunday....but as it stands I can not even write five days in a row let alone seven. 
How do they do it, how do these women juggle it all?
I have a hard time keeping the house clean (cause clutter is just who I am)...I have a though time making sure everyone is clothed and sent to school with what they need each day! So here I am trying to write another entry and bounce bounce bounce in comes the five year old kidlet....

so maybe later I will write the rest of my entry about my Path with the Lord!.....
till then I have to serve the children!


ALSO if you read to this point could you leave a comment or check of of those silly boxes so I know you were here?  Thanks! :(

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Alicia said...

I wouldn't worry about it :) Just be a mom, wife, and daughter of God and whatever else "fits" will fit in. If you only blog once a year your readers and friends will still be here :)

(I also really believe that those ones you think have it "all together" don't. Nobody is perfect at everything!)

April 20, 2010 at 2:54 PM  
Anonymous Marci@OvercomingBusy said...

Five posts a week is a pretty tall order! Pace yourself!! I do know where you are coming from, though. All these big plans we have and then...here come the kids!! I just have to remember that these days with young ones are fleeting and someday I will long for someone to interupt me!

April 20, 2010 at 2:58 PM  
Blogger Ruth in the Desert said...

So true! I can't even remember to blog once a week!

April 20, 2010 at 4:47 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

ugh...i am the same way.
don't know how some of those women do it all? blog everyday sometimes 2x's a day, involved in different things, plus work, plus take care of house and kids.
so you are not alone,...
i SUCK at blogging too.
xoxo

April 20, 2010 at 7:05 PM  
Blogger Erin @ Closing Time said...

I have the same struggle. It's so tough to find the time to sit down and write. I'd rather be a good mom than a good blogger, and all I can do is my best!

April 20, 2010 at 8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home