March 16, 2010

Truthful Tuesday - Sickness

to be HONEST - I AM SICK OF BEING SICK.  Someone said to me today "wow you've been sick for a while now!" YEAH I HAVE!  WAY tooooo long.  From this stupid sinus thing and then on to the stomach thing.  If not me then it is the kidlets.  One of us is sick everyday....this is getting old.

Between the stomach thing this weekend for the kidlets and now the threat of strep throat!  UGH I can not take anymore, really when is this going to end?

I want to work, I love my job and I love what I do there, I want to be more productive and if I get sick again I can not do it! So to be honest I WANT TO STOP BEING SICK! So I was thruthful today - sickness sucks and I am hoping to kill all the germs in this house with a big lysol can and lots of bleach!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home