Truthful Tuesday - More Rest Needed!

So last week I wrote about rest, and I did the complete opposite this past weekend. I had great cause to not follow my own lead! It was our 2nd kidlet's 5th birthday, so we made a plan to go to an indoor waterpark about an hour and a 1/2 away from home. We had a great time as a family and got to eat out and stay up late! We even had people over for dinner, after attending church, in all it was great and our kidlet really had a good birthday! But now, because I did not head my own advise, I am sick!


Again who takes care of mommy when she is under the weather? NO ONE ~ ie yesterday, I came home from work, waited for the boys to come home, prepped dinner, and let them chill with the TV for a while, I sat on my bed and that was it, I was out like a light! case in point no one cares for mommies when they are sick.

When my hubby came home he too was under the weather and all four of us were in bed asleep before 9pm.

sleep does help but so does rest, they are pretty close to being the same thing, but they are wildly different beasts! So now I sleep to get some rest.

Comments

Popular Posts