Thinking Thurday Change?

Once had someone tell me to be happy with others in your life you must be happy with your self first! Obvious right? Well with the way the world rolls these days it has become increasingly hard for people to stay happy with themselves! Between media influences and other parts of our society, our selves have gotten more self aware.


So how do we stay focused on being US if our society wants us to be someone else? It is not easy to do and even harder to teach our selves to focus on being "me". To be you YOU must change! WHAT? ? Change the way you think about yourself this is so important!

Over the past few weeks I have been considering the changes I need to make in myself to become a better person. By striving to be a better person, changes will happen both in me and in those around me.  So how do I do this?  Well I need to change what I think about myself and others, I need to be more open about how others are acting toward me or toward others.  I need to be more aware of what is going on in my world as well as the world of others around me.  To be a better person I need to be a better listener and less of a talker.  There needs to be changes made to MAKE Changes in my life.
 
If I change things I do not like about myself, then I can be happier with myself and there for spread the joy of my self happiness.  We always try to teach our children to treat others the way you want to be treated, and the same goes for adults, we need to make a change in the way we act toward others before  we can expect changes in others.  So my goal this week is to make changes in myself before expecting others to be a certain way.

Comments

Popular Posts