March 20, 2010

I'm A Hot Mom are you? Week Three

I vow to take my mom time everyday so I can take care of myself and become a better me — for myself, and my love ones.

Alright this week I am not as hot as I wanna be - I have been sick, the kids sick, and in general UGh!

But my week ended with a nice treat in the mail - MY "MAJOR AWARD" and no it was not a leg lamp!!


But I did win a great tee shirt from

Two really great web sites.    Not only did I win but I got a really nice end to my week, comon who does not like to get packages in the mail?

Yes this is me!!? Notice the laundry in the background??????

I love my shirt and will take photos of my in it where ever we travel!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
So this week do something for you because you are a hot mom!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Alicia said...

Love the new shirt! Flaunt it!! :)

March 20, 2010 at 11:13 PM  
Anonymous Young And Fabulous said...

Sorry to hear that you and the kids were sick. Congratulations on your award and your shirt. It really looks nice on you. Hope you and the kids are better.

March 21, 2010 at 9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home