February 26, 2010

Way too Focused on Friday! Too much to do!

AWAKE AT 1:45 am!

Really I am awake with the thoughts of all the things I need to do this weekend and this FRIDAY espeically.
I do it to myself.  I over extend myself until I snap!  Today might be one of those days.  Way WAY too much to do and so little time.  I know I have to do all these things and I can feel the tention in my neck and my jaw, but knowing and doing them are two different things. 

So here I sit AWAKE so early in the morning, making my lists and making sure I have a defined time line to accomplish them all today FRIDAY.

My own Tweet from tonight before bed:

Soooo much tooo doooo in the AM wallyworld,
cricus, post office, gas, work, plastic soda bottles ~ kids, dinner & scouts

Another one I liked was:

If U R distressed by anything external,
the pain is not due 2 the thing itself,
but 2 yr estimate of it.~AURELIUS

So today I stress and this weekend I REST!  Bit of give and take to make sure that children are allowed to be children and that the house does not fall in around us!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Enjoy the rest this weekend.

February 26, 2010 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

oh boy i am the same way.... many of nights i have sat up worrying about all that needs to get done. making my list, as if writing it down will make me relax and fall asleep......
i feel ya

enjoy the time you do get to rest, even if it is only for a half a day.

( here from Bloggy Moms )

February 27, 2010 at 8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home