February 18, 2010

Thinking Thursday


Children Play and as they do their minds are all wrapped around an idea or a toy.  They are in their own worlds.  I always wonder what they are thinking, I often wonder what most people are thinking ?  What are people thinking at all different times in their lives. 

We are all different and we all think differently, espcially men and women.  So here I sit watching my boys play and listening to them talk to themselves and not to one another.  They play on the floor with cars, legos, well pretty much anything and can make it a game.  For me I can not think like them but I can sit and enjoy their play and their enjoyment of being a child and living in a childs world.  I love taking this all in.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Old School/New School Mom said...

I love that picture. So sweet. I also love sepia photos!

February 19, 2010 at 8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home