Truthful Tuesday~!

Ok here it is plain and simple!  My honest opionion today! 
I do not like Legos on the Floor!
They are a great toy for all children and I know that my boys are bound to get more as they grow older, but for some odd reason I can not stand them all over the floor.  They drive me crazy when I see them on the floor and do not even get me started on when I step on them, because swear words might follow.  Legos are an amzing tool for building the imgination in young children and really allow children to explore their creative side, but the thought of them on the floor makes me want to vacume them all up and throw out the vacume bag!

So what made me go off on this tangent?  Well it is truthful Tuesday and Last night I was sitting by the pellet stove building and building, long after the boys were in bed.  I was trying to build a very tall tower for them, and as I sat their I was praying for them and asking God to protect and watch over them as they grow up and become men, and then I got up and I stepped on one!  UGH!!!!

Those might be some of the smalled blocks of plastic you have ever tried to find on a dark rug, but when your socked foot finds one under it, watch out they hurt like a BEEP BEEP BEEPSorry I had to edit as I know that many of you have small children reading over your shoulders!  So there it is, my truthful tuesday for today!  I love and hate the honesty I have sometimes, as another blogger put it, I have Hurt people with my honesty.  But today I HATE LEGOS!  even though I love to build with them!

Comments

I hate legos too for the same reasons. I also hate play dough. Both drive me nuts.
Leslee said…
Loved legos, but hated how they felt on my feeties! HA!!!
Fran Babij said…
Oh my goodness, I've only read this one entry so far and I'm already in love with your blog! LOL!!! Next week I may need to implement a Truthful Tuesday on my own blog. I have to be careful with my honesty too. God's teaching me how to season my transparent bluntness with love....sigh...dang mercy gifting...is there an opt out button? Anyway,I ran across you on FB's Networked Blogs and will subscribe right after I send this note.
Come on over and visit me at my blog when you have a chance! :)
http://franbabij.blogspot.com
Jromamma said…
Fran - Are you a follower? I am excited to read your Blog! Do share when YOu can!

Popular Posts