Injustices

Today I met with a pastor who is the newest board member of the CPC that I am working for in NE connecticut. This was the first time I introduced myself to him face to face and I am glad I asked for this meeting. Pastor J. was a warm and welcoming man, who I am thrilled to have with us. Very much like me he has new ideas and contacts who might be great in helping us spread the word of our ministry. We talked about getting the word out about this center to the two universities communities we are close to. We want to tell these groups about us and the thought is to educate these young Christians about who we are and what we do, with the idea that they might come across someone in need, and we can equip them with the knowledge of where to send a young woman in a Crisis Pregnancy! I was thrilled to see that he and I are going in the same direction, toward helping young women in need!
But, while meeting with him I got this idea to blog about the injustices in the world, but more pin pointed to those we see day to day in New England and NE Connecticut. You might not think that there are injustices in little olde rural northeastern CT, but there are. Some are very much in the limelight while others are swept under the rugs of home through out our communities.

in·jus·tice (n-jsts) KEY NOUN:
Violation of another's rights or of what is right; lack of justice.
A specific unjust act; a wrong.

As I was writing this I had to stop because I did not know where to start with all the issues, but one that is close to my heart is that of Saving Live, and by saving lives I mean stopping abortions. In stopping abortions I believe in educating women and men on the issue that surround abortion.

Comments

Popular Posts