Day Three Living on Purpose is the Path to peace.

"You, Lord, give perfect peace to these who keep their purpose firm and put trust in you" Isaiah 26:3 (TEV)


What would my family and friends say is the driving force of my life?



My family and friends would, or what I believe they would, say my driving force would be my need to volunteer and share with others my ideas and experiences. Also that I have another driving force and that would be my children. And how much I want to give them lots of new experiences that would allow them to find out who they are and what they enjoy and not what I want them to do or be. I also would be described as a creative person who wants to share my talents.



Now what I would I want my purpose to be? To become a mother who provides all to her children especially a relationship with the Lord and make them into amazing young men. My purpose would also be to share my talents with others and to help them become or explore their hidden talents in a fun way. I would like to be a friend who could share the gospel of the Lord with others. I would like to have deep meaningful purpose in my life, the kind that would not give me fame or fortune but would give me a deep feeling of knowing I will be welcomed into the ever lasting land of the Lord my God.

Comments

Popular Posts