April 15, 2009

I keep praying



So here I am just a few days past Easter - Praise Him for what he has done for us! I am not sure if I wrote about Good Friday service, but I have to say it was AMAZING, I really was given a change to be alone with the words of the lord and with the words that brought us up to the death of Jesus Christ. I have never left church feeling so emotionally drained, but in a good way. It was an amazingly beautiful service, and I want to thank the members of SPCC who were about to share their visions.

So I keep praying, I am praying for my friends, my family, my church, the government and most of the people of this world. I am praying for the future of my children and their children. But most of all I al praying for myself. This past five months have been some of the best and worst times for me in my adult life. I have been on an emotional roller coaster. Not sure completly why but I have a laundry list of manythings I can pin point.

Today I am praying for a postion with an amazing non-profit and hopeing this is what I am being called to do. I hope it is cause I am in love with this place, what they do and the people who work there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home