AMAZING THINGS HAPPENING AT SPCC....


Tonight was AMAZING
and this is what I wrote to the members of SPCC who helped make it so:

"I would like to thank you all for an AMAZING NIGHT ~ You all did a great job and it was a pleasure to share it with you and our boys. I can see that they love you deeply and respect you as well. This mean so much to us.

I have to share that tonight was not lost on them, as they explained the turn of events to their father when they got home.
Dylan told his dad and I quote " we washed each others feet like
the disciples did" - amazing use of words for a just 4 year old. He was thrilled to share his night with dad.

Now Trevor was great with his details of the night and really enjoyed telling all about the passover set up and the communion and how he got to eat bread and "wine".

I loved every minute and I know that KIDMO is the best thing for us as a family. Blessings on you all as we approach a beautiful weekend of prayers and family.
Jennifer (troy, trevor and dylan)"

here is a link to some photos and a story from our pastor about tonight!







Comments

Popular Posts