Decorating UGH!

So today we started to decorate this house, but before we could do all of that we had to get the stuff out the nasty attic. So at 9:30 am Troy and I prepared to get the stuff down for about 40 minutes. So up he goes, and down comes 8 totes filled with christmas and winter decorations for our little house. Two fake trees, and all the fixings. My santa collection, and all the other fun holiday items, that I love to put around the house.
So we finished bringing them down, cleaned them all off, removed the duck tape and started to bring out the goods. But before we could, we had lunch and walked down to Bakerwoods down the road from us. The boys love that place, and it was such a beutiful day. So we took a nice family walk, fed the animals, did the ghome trail, and walked home. It was a nice afternoon.
So once we were home, I popped in Frosty the Snowman, and started to decorate. I could not find a few things, but as I dig I am sure I will find them. But today I did not get the tree up, and I think I will try to do that tomorrow. Then Trevor can help me decorate on tuesday after school, since tomorrow we have cubs.

Comments

Popular Posts